Get Your Bastrop, TX, Home's Heating Fired Back Up With Our Heating Repair Services
Central Texas is known for its heat, but we do experience freezing temperatures in the winter. And those freezing temperatures can put a lot of stress on your heating system. So naturally, when you finally get some truly cold weather, your furnace goes out. Why wait to get it fixed? Our team is available 24/7 to get your system back up and running again as soon as possible.
What Are Signs My Heater Needs Repair?
Ideally you should never notice your heater doing its thing. But if you spot any of these signs, you need to give Centex a call:
- Dramatic, unexplained increase in utility bills
- Unusual sounds or odors coming from the system and vents
- Difficulty breathing when the furnace is running
- Visible wear and tear on the system
- Furnace runs but does not produce heat
Stories Of Centex Success!
“I want to thank you and your great crew for the job they did with the installation of our new Carrier ® AC/heat pump unit. I received 4 bids and your company was by far the most reasonable and honest of the four. In addition, the product we received was superior to the other choices we were offered. We are very pleased to refer you and Centex Mechanical to anyone that may be considering a replacement unit or if they are doing new construction.”
- Carl Christensen
Centex Air & Heat Has You Covered
Our team is:
- Here for you 24/7 when you have an emergency.
- Award-winning for exceptional comfort services.
- Certified, licensed and insured so you only get top-flight repairs.
- Transparent in our pricing so you're never surprised by a bill.
When you notice something going on with your heater, there's only one phone call you need to make - Centex Air & Heat. We stand ready to serve. Send us a message online or give us a call at 512-303-6060 today!