Know Your Actual Cost With Free Estimates On HVAC Installations & Replacements
Your HVAC system design expert assesses your home and any special needs your family has to ensure the products we recommend make the most sense for your home and your lifestyle. It's not enough to just have a good air conditioning or heating unit - if you don't have one that's the right size for your home, it will cost you more without giving you the comfort you deserve. A unit that's too big will pull too much power to run even though it doesn't need it to do the job - a unit that's too small will have to work harder to keep your home at the right temperature which will waste power (and money).
Some Things To Consider When You're Thinking About A New HVAC
How do you know when you need a new HVAC system? How do you know what kind of system is right for your home? What's the latest and greatest technology available? Here are some things to think about as you start the process:
- Has your home been cool enough during the summer lately? Warm enough during the winter?
- Do you have any hot or cold spots in your home?
- How long do you intend to keep your house? Do you see yourself enjoying your system for years or are you upgrading your system to increase the resale value of your home?
- Have you considered investing more money in your equipment now to save money in long-term energy costs? Or are you looking to save on your up-front equipment costs?
- How important is total comfort to you? Today’s furnaces and air conditioners can do so much more for you than heat and cool.
- Do you want the ability to create different temperatures in different rooms throughout your home. If so, how many?
- How important is indoor air quality to you? Does anyone at home suffer from asthma, allergies or dry skin? Do you have pets in your home?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
Contact Centex Air & Heat For Answers!
When it comes to selecting your new heater or air conditioner, you should leave it to the professionals. At Centex Air & Heat, we eat, drink, breathe and live HVAC every single day, so we've got you covered. Send us a message online or give us a call at 512-303-6060 today!