Our Heating Installation Services Are Ready When Your Bastrop, TX Home Is In Need
At Centex Air & Heat, we won’t push you to buy something new when you can fix what you already have. But sometimes a heating system is just ready to give up the ghost, and we’re here to help you figure out when that is. Likewise, if you have new construction going up and you want to make sure you get the right furnace to fit your new home, we can explain the options and help you make the right decision. Either way, the experts at Centex Air & Heat are here to make sure you can beat back the winter chill whenever it blows in.
What Are Signs Your Heating System Is Ready To Quit?
Putting in a new heating system is a major investment, so it makes sense you'd want to be certain it's a step you need to take. Here are some guidelines to think about when considering a new system.
- Your current system is over 15 years old - It's definitely outlived its usefulness, and newer systems offer energy-efficient benefits that could save you significant amounts of money.
- Excessive repairs - If you're spending more on repairs than it would cost for replacement, then a new system would be a more reliable, money-saving option.
- You've added on to your home and your old system might not be able to handle the additional square footage.
- Your current system is no longer heating your home effectively.
Stories Of Centex Success!
“Thank you so very much for such quick and professional service. As always, you are always there to help us.”
- Ed & Char Yeisley of Smithville
Let Centex Air & Heat Warm Up Your World
Our technicians are trained, certified and experienced in installing all types of systems, including heat pumps, furnaces and ductless heat pumps. Additionally, we are an authorized dealer for Carrier® and Mitsubishi ductless systems. If you have questions or are ready to install a new heating system, we're here to help - send us a message online or call us at 512-303-6060 today!